Monday, October 12, 2009

Orange Suburst in a Can

Being on a diet is never fun (1). However, the hardest part of the Thrive diet is you cannot drink dark colored sodas aka Diet Coke.  After living off of diet coke for most of my adult life, I needed to find a caffeine substitute, stat (2). Then I remembered a little drink that some of my friends reintroduced me to this summer (3).



Diet Sunkist.  It is like a burst of sunshine! A burst of sunshine that happens to be one of the 10 most caffeinated sodas on the market. I would suggest that you pick some up. It reminds you of your childhood ... a carefree, happier, more hyper time of being.  

1. Unless you get to go on awesome grocery store tours. 
2. Been around doctors too long...using medical terms
3. Thank you Roddas

1 comment:

  1. dsk is a staple in our house - currently drinking some right now!

    ReplyDelete