Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Team Mom



So as fall has come and the weather gets cooler, it is time for the time-honored tradition of football.  Sure we have our passionate Saturdays of college football and lazy Sunday afternoons watching pro games.  However, it seems that the most exciting football time of all comes on Tuesday evenings, when my husband's flag football team plays.  


Mr. Medschool has always been a violent intense player.  He puts his heart and soul (1) into his game.  Let's just say the morning after the first game, Mr. Medschool had "unexplained" bruises all over his ribs (2) and a hurt knew.   


Now of course I begrudgingly dutifully go to every game, not only to cheer on my man but also as my position as "Team Mom."  Each week I bring my baked goods and Capri Suns to the game for the kids Med School guys to enjoy.  

Here's a manly (3)  picture of the team.



Identities have been disguised to protect the innocent (4) ... and I think they kinda look like the blind guy from Star Trek.




1. and body 
2.  Most likely from the times that he flew through the air and spearheaded another player in order to get the ball...no that is not legal in Flag Football
3. Aww they grow up so fast
4. Ha...like any of them are innocent!

2 comments:

  1. cute blog!! I found you through...tale of a GRITS! Welcome to the medical school 'club!' I love that you play team mom, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are Team Mom! That is so you and adorable. :) Have cake truffles made it to the game yet?

    ReplyDelete