Tuesday, November 3, 2009

You Really Expect Me to Put That on the Internet?

So Mr. Medschool has really gotten into the Medical Word of the Week.  He sends me words to my email or excitedly tells me about a new word while I am on my computer.  Sometimes I think that he gets a little too into it though.  Like with this week's word:

Pudendal Nerve

Now it sounds like an innocent little nerve.  Nothing Special.  However, this was Mr. MedSchool's evil trick to make me put something inappropriate on the blog... So when I asked what it meant this is what I got:

Mr. MedSchool's Definition: Nerve that gives sensation to your junk

Medical Definition: Somatic nerve in the pelvic region that innervates the external genitalia of both sexes.

After hearing this definition our conversation went like this:

Me: (shooting an are you serious glance) "Really, you actually think I'm going to put that?" (1)
Mr. MedSchool: "This is Med school, you can't be shy..."

Gotcha... okay ... so in the spirit of med school(2), I give you Pudendal Nerve, the word of the week

1. Yeah he's seen that one before
2. and not being shy 

No comments:

Post a Comment