Friday, August 28, 2009

Orientating Ourselves

Well we made it through our first hot(1) nights and finally got air conditioning on Monday afternoon. This made it bearable to begin unpacking our lives and putting things in their places. By Wednesday we have up for the most part which is good because Mr. Med School starts orientation on Thursday.

What’s good for me is that with Orientation begins First Week Parties! This is the week that the first years have events to introduce them to Small Town, South, the Med School and each other. Spouses are also invited which means that I can find other Med School Wife friends and people to hang out with when Mr. Med School has locked himself in the library. So through the first few days of dinners and drinks and donut breakfasts, we met lots of people(2), and I am sure that we will all be great friends(3).

1. Excruciating 
2. None of whom's names I recall
3. If I can remember their names that is

No comments:

Post a Comment